Monroe Squadron Headquarters was a 20x40 quonset hut built in summer 1952 by Senior Members of the Squadron.
Gary Thoma and Richard Rowlette, outside of Monroe Squadron Headquarters, Custer Airport, Fall of 1953
Otis Heiserman, Lt Ronald Winn and WO Luther Hicks going over the day's operations.
Cadet Sgt Douglas W. Thoma at the Squadron radio. Later, Lt Thoma would be the Squadron Historian before retiring in the late 00's.
Four sharp Air Police Cadets, Cadets Smeltzer, Richard Rowlette, unknown Cadet, and in the back Nicholas Roberty. Lt Roberty is still a member of the Squadron.
Aeronca L-3C "Grasshopper" on loan to the Monroe Squadron from the Air Force in the 50's.
Cadets Richard Rowlette, Douglas Thoma and Jack Lajiness stand at attention for WO Luther Hicks.
Squadron Commander Alvin B. Leake giving a briefing. The board behind him shows 37 Senior Members, 24 Cadets, 12 rated pilots and 1 rated officer.